1900 Andrew St.
Munhall, PA 15120
Phone: (412) 464-2851
Fax: (412) 461-9923
Applications Accepted: ($25.00 processing fee)
- Every other Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Test – Mathematical and reading assessments
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- United States citizen/Legal Alien
- Ability to perform the work
- Pass drug test
Terms of Electrical Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be six (6) years
- Minimum of 6,000 hours of total on-the-job training, or 1,000 hours per year
- Minimum of 160 hours of classroom instruction per year
- Scheduled raises based on hours worked (Every 500 hours first four years and every 1,000 hours last two years)
- Probationary period 6 months/500 hours