1542 E. 23rd St.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Phone: (216) 685-1781
Fax: (216) 685-1544
- Applications accepted in the months of February, March, August and September
- New apprentice classes begin on June 1 and January 1
- 18 years of age at time of selection and indenture
- High school diploma, G.E.D.
- Submit official high school, college or GED transcripts
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Doctor’s release stating you are able to physically perform the work
- Pass drug test
Terms of Ironworkers Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be four (4) years
- Minimum of 5,400 hours of on-the-job training
- Minimum of 670 hours of classroom instruction
- Raises every six months
- Probationary period of 1,350 working hours
Apprentices of Iron Workers Local 17 can receive course credit towards an associate degree in a program offered by Cuyahoga Community College.