1417 E. 25th St.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Phone: (216) 771-3929
Fax: (216) 771-1572
- Applications accepted annually by March 1.
- New apprentice classes begin in March
- $25.00 application fee
- Pre-apprenticeship classes run through April-May
- 17 years of age
- High school diploma or G.E.D. (provision of G.E.D. certificate/score sheet)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to perform the work
- Pass drug test
Terms of Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be three (3) years
- Minimum of 1,200 hours of on-the-job training
- Minimum of 200 hours of classroom instruction per year
- Raises yearly if training hours are secured
Apprentices of Cement Masons Local 404 can receive course credit towards an associate degree in a program offered by Cuyahoga Community College.