8257 Dow Circle West
Strongsville, OH 44136
Phone: (440) 239-4575
Fax: (440) 234-6527
Applications accepted every Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Apprenticeship classes run through from August through May
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- License/Photo ID
- Military applicants must bring a copy of DD214
- Pass drug test
- Physically capable of performing the work
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be employed by DC6 signatory contractor
Terms of Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be four (4) year for Glaziers, Painters and Sign & Display
and three (3) years for Drywall Finishers/Tapers
- Minimum 1,500 total hours of on-the-job training per year
- Minimum of 160 hours of classroom instruction per year
- Probationary period of 90 days
- Raises after 6 months
Apprentices of IUPAT DC 6 can receive course credit towards an associate degree in a program offered by Cuyahoga Community College.