1617 East 30th St.
Cleveland, OH 44114
Phone: (216) 621-3522
Fax: (216) 621-1568
Applications Available: (Accepted second Monday of the month)
8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
Application fee of $25.00
- 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pass drug test
- Physically capable of performing the work
Terms of Apprenticeship Training:
- Apprenticeship shall be four (4) years
- Minimum 1,600 total hours of on-the-job training per year
- Minimum of 720 hours of classroom instruction (144 hours minimum per year)
- Probation is six months
Apprentices of Insulators Local 3 can receive course credit towards an associate degree in a program offered by Owens Community College.